£25,194.00 – £28,294 per annum (with a discretionary range to £29,698 for exceptional candidates)
37.5 hours per week
St Hugh’s College seeks a Conference and Events Coordinator to join its Conference and Events Team. As a member of the College, staff have access to the following benefits:
- Enrolment into the Oxford Staff Pension Scheme (OSPS)
- 30 days of annual leave and 8 public holidays per year for full time equivalent staff (8 days of annual leave is reserved to cover the Christmas break when the College is closed)
- Provision of meals free of charge while on duty when the kitchens are open and tea and coffee
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an EAP, free annual flu jab, and free eye tests for all staff
- A discounted travel scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Bike Loan
- Access to University Staff Benefits
The Conference and Events Coordinator will support the Conference and Events team with the effective delivery of the College’s internal and external events with a helpful, friendly and customer focused approach. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
The postholder will have experience of supporting the organisation of conferences and or events and will have previous experience in a customer focused environment.
Please see the job description for more details on the post.
To apply, please complete the application form below together with the equal opportunities monitoring form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how you demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria stated in the job description.
St Hugh’s is a self-governing College of Oxford University and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please let us know if you believe there are any reasonable adjustments we should be making to assist you with your application.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 4th December 2023
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Thursday 14th December 2023 in person at St Hugh’s.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com