£34,047 to £39,390 per annum,
37.5 hours per week
St Hugh’s College requires a Senior Finance Officer to join our friendly finance team. As a member of the College, staff have access to the following benefits:
- Enrolment into the Oxford Staff Pension Scheme (OSPS)
- 30 days of annual leave and 8 public holidays per year for full time equivalent staff (8 days of annual leave is reserved to cover the Christmas break when the College is closed)
- Provision of meals free of charge while on duty when the kitchens are open and tea and coffee
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an EAP, free annual flu jab, and free eye tests for all staff
- A discounted travel scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Bike Loan
- Access to University Staff Benefits
The successful postholder will be responsible for processing, reporting and analysing all the commercial income for the College. They will work alongside HR colleagues to process the payroll and provide the necessary reports to HMRC and pension providers, in addition to assisting with budgets and forecasts. They will deputise for the Financial Controller in their absence.
The postholder will need to be part qualified or working towards completion of a professional accountancy exam (or have equivalent experience), and have excellent computer skills with advance knowledge of Excel. High levels of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
Please see the job description for more details on the post.
To apply, please complete the application form below together with the equal opportunities monitoring form and return it to email@example.com.
Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how you demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria stated in the job description.
St Hugh’s is a self-governing College of Oxford University and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please let us know if you believe there are any reasonable adjustments we should be making to assist you with your application.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am 30 November 2023
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: It is anticipated that interviews will be held in person at St Hugh’s week commencing 4 December 2023