There are two options to make payments to College for Fees, Accommodation, and other College invoices
Our preferred method of payment for regular and monthly UK payments
- Direct Debits can be set up by downloading, printing and completing the Direct Debit Instruction and handing it in or scanning it back to the Finance Office.
- Signature must be wet ink (pen to paper) and not electronic.
- We regret that we cannot accept Direct Debit instructions from bank accounts outside the UK.
- We will inform you of the collection dates for Direct Debits prior to taking payment.
Flywire is our preferred payment partner for payment via Credit/Debit cards and Bank Transfers (UK and International) and offers you the following benefits:
- Supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies.
- Provides real-time payment tracking through email, in-app, and text alerts.
- 24×7 multilingual support via email, phone, or live chat.
- Internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- How to pay with Flywire
If you have any problems or concerns with making payment via Flywire please contact their Payment Experience Team directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +1 (800) 346-9252, or via chat on our website at www.flywire.com. Their team is online 24/7 and always happy to assist.