£31,141 – £39,390 per annum
37.5 hours per week (Some weekend and evening work as required)
St Hugh’s College seeks a Deputy Conference and Events Manager to join its Conference and Events Team. As a member of the College, staff have access to the following benefits:
- Enrolment into the Oxford Staff Pension Scheme (OSPS)
- 30 days of annual leave and 8 public holidays per year for full time equivalent staff (8 days of annual leave is reserved to cover the Christmas break when the College is closed)
- Provision of meals free of charge while on duty when the kitchens are open, and tea and coffee
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an EAP, free annual flu jab, and free eye tests for all staff
- A discounted travel scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Bike Loan
- Access to University Staff Benefits
The Deputy Conference and Events Manager will assist the Conference and Events Manager to maximise income generation for the College.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders of the Conference Office both for internal and external evens while maintaining conference activities to a high standard by delivering a professional, hospitable and efficient service.
You will have experience of organising conference and events with excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good level of numeracy. You must have the ability to solve problems under pressure and be able to work to deadlines.
You must have experience with manipulating spreadsheets and be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to work.
Please see the job description for more details on the post.
To apply, please complete the application form below together with the equal opportunities monitoring form and return it to email@example.com.
Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how you demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria stated in the job description.
St Hugh’s is a self-governing College of Oxford University and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please let us know if you believe there are any reasonable adjustments, we should be making to assist you with your application.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Wednesday 3 January 2024
It is anticipated that interviews will be held in person at St Hugh’s week commencing 15 January 2024.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org