We can’t wait to welcome alumni, family, friends and pets back to the beautiful gardens at St Hugh’s for our biggest event of the year.
There will be entertainment on offer for the whole family including live Jazz music, circus skills workshops, garden games, face painting, a dog show, as well as afternoon tea and even an ice cream van!
- The Garden Party runs from 2-5pm on Saturday 24 June
- Tickets are free to all, but we ask you to consider making a donation to the College’s Discretionary Fund when you make your booking
- The dress code for this event is summer casual
- The Garden Party is hugely popular, so tickets are booked on a first-come first-served basis, and only 4 per booking
- Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking will close at 4pm (BST) on Friday 16 June. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact the Development Office on email@example.com.