£29,698.50-£32,428.50 per annum
37.5 hours per week (weekend and evening flexibility will be required)
St Hugh’s College seeks a Development Officer to join the Development team on a permanent basis. As a member of the College, staff have access to the following benefits:
- Enrolment into the Oxford Staff Pension Scheme (OSPS)
- 30 days of annual leave and 8 public holidays per year for full time equivalent staff (8 days of annual leave is reserved to cover the Christmas break when the College is closed)
- Provision of meals free of charge while on duty when the kitchens are open and tea and coffee
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an EAP, free annual flu jab, and free eye tests for all staff
- A discounted travel scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Bike Loan
- Access to University Staff Benefits
Reporting to the Head of Alumni Relations and Stewardship, the successful postholder will oversee all day-to-day front-of-house activities. The Development department plays a crucial role within the College community as it is responsible for fundraising and alumni engagement.
The successful candidate will have a passion for fundraising, or to learn, and building relationships with key stakeholders. They will also have a can do attitude and the drive to ensure a consistently high standard of customer service.
Please see the job description for more details on the post.
To apply, please complete the application form below together with the equal opportunities monitoring form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how you demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria stated in the job description.
St Hugh’s is a self-governing College of Oxford University and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please let us know if you believe there are any reasonable adjustments, we should be making to assist you with your application.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 26 February 2024
Please direct any queries to email@example.com