Telethon 2015: Thank you!
St Hugh’s 2015 Telephone Campaign has been a great success with pledges totalling £127,498 from our generous alumni. The final calling shift ended on a real high, with over £19,000 pledged during the shift.
The key numbers:
- There were 13 current undergraduates and graduates in our calling team
- They spoke to 644 alumni
- 46% of those they spoke to made a donation
- They raised £127,498
- £19,000 was pledged during the last shift
- £101,000 is confirmed as direct debits and credit card donations
- There were numerous interesting conversations between alumni and our current student callers!
Our total figure may increase over the next few weeks as we have further discussions with alumni who chose not to make a gift over the phone, but wish to be part of the campaign by sending in cheques or setting up standing orders.
We are immensely grateful to our fantastic alumni community who continue to support their College in such an important way. Thank you.