This page is being updated, please check your emails and this page regularly
for the latest information.
Get a test using the in-house testing service, the “Early Alert Service (EAS). For more information on EAS please click here.
For guidance on self-isolation and testing please click here.
Please read and follow the protocol here and see the guidance below.
If you are self-isolating because you have symptoms and are awaiting a test, have subsequently been confirmed as positive for COVID-19 or have been contacted by PHE and advised to self-isolate then please refer to the following guidance:
- If you haven’t already been in touch with the Lodge regarding your symptoms or your self isolation, please contact them at email@example.com or call 01865 274900.
- The College’s Welfare Team will already have prepared for this eventuality and will be ready to help and support you where they can.
- Do not allow visitors or household members in your room.
Please read the rest of the guidance document here.
Please also see the Isolation Essentials Boxes which are available.
The University has published a face coverings policy which will apply across the Collegiate University. This requires that face coverings are worn in all internal social spaces, i.e. in tutorials or meetings and also when moving around the College. Face coverings will not be required outside, within your household, or when eating, with the exception of those for whom face coverings are not appropriate due to health or other needs, e.g. those who rely on lip reading.
St Hugh’s face masks are available to purchase at the College’s online shop here.
Make sure you wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
If you are part of a household that has been asked to isolate in college and your building has a fire alarm activation you should:
- Put a face covering on, leave the building by your nearest fire escape, and make your way to your households fire assembly point – please note isolating students will have different assembly point that is well away from the other non-isolating students in the building
- A porter will ask you and your household to wait until all the other students have gone back into the building to stop mixing.
The NHS contact-tracing app can be downloaded here: www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/
This is easily accessed by a smartphone and is an important step forward in trying to control the virus.
Please make sure that your mobile number is correctly recorded in Student Self-Service (eVision), so that we can alert you in the event of a household isolation.